World Congress on Diabetes and Endocrinology, October 14-15, 2019, Paris, France.
Guidelines for Speakers:
- All participants are requested to arrive to the conference venue ahead of the given schedule to
collect the conference material.
- All speakers are requested to bring a USB with your presentation. In the Speakers room, you will
be assisted by a technician who will help you upload your presentation.
- All presentations must be delivered in English, as English is the official language of the
- The time slot given (20 minutes) is reserved for your presentation as well as questions from
audience. So, speakers are requested to prepare presentations accordingly.
- Retrieve your presentation audiovisuals at the end of your talk.
- Presenting authors should print their physical poster in 1 Meter* 1 Meter size
- Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and
removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded
- Approximately Half an hour time will be provided for poster presentations when no other
sessions are scheduled.
- Poster judges will have the right to declare the Poster winners. No other arguments are
encouraged in this matter.
- Poster presenters are required to present during the closing session to collect Best Poster